LISKA, is the trademark of LISKA JOYAS, SL with CIF B43746940, which acts as a titular, dynamising and content manager of this website. LISKA JOYAS, SL (hereinafter, LISKA) informs users that complies with the current data protection legislation, and with special character, with the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of December 13th, of Personal Data Protection and with the Law of Society of Information Services and Electronic Commerce, Ley 34/2002, of July 11.
Any other commercial activity, mercantile, administrative or contracting of goods and/or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain, and it operates under the brand www.liskajoyas.com, for managing sales activities of jewelry products and accessories.
In accordance with the provisions in current regulations, LISKA only collects the data strictly necessary to provide the services resulting from its activity and other benefits, services and activities attributed by the Law.
The present data protection policy podrá may vary over time because of the possible legislative changes, jurisprudential or the criteria followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and/or the competent authority in each moment. That is why LISKA reserves the right to change this legal notice to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudential which are in force at the precise moment you access to websites, well as at sector practices.
In the previous assumptions, LISKA will advertise on this website, the changes introduced in advance enought to its put into practice.
.All data wich can be provided by email or electronic forms will be treated according to current regulations about personal data protection, and in all case will have the confidential status for LISKA staff who manage this information.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WILLFULNESS TO GIVE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES
Website Users are informed, that the answers to the questions raised in the data collection forms contained in this website have voluntary nature, while a refusal to provide the requested data may incur the inability to access to services that require it.
By the implementation of the forms included in the website, concerning to the dynamisation and content management made by LISKA and/or by the owner of the Web Users accept the inclusion and treatment of the data provided in a file of personal data, of which LISKA is the holder, authorized to exercise the applicable rights according to the following clause.
INFORMATION TO THE USER ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF RECTIFICATION, ACCESS, OPPOSITION AND CANCELLATION OF YOUR DATA
The users can perform, regarding of the data collected as described in the above item, the rights recognized in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, and particularly access rights, rectification, opposition and/or cancellation of data. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, They can be performed by each User by written and signed application, accompanied by a photocopy of DNI or a Passport, addressed to the address below:
TO THE ATTENTION OF THE SECURITY RESPONSIBLE
C/. Consolat de Mar, 18 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona)
Likewise, if a User does not wish to receive information via email or any other means, can be communicate by any means that place on record the reception by Liska on the provided address.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA THAT BE CONSERVE, DURING HOW MUCH TIME AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
DATA THAT BE CONSERVE
Exclusively contact data (basic nature), such as name, surname and e-mail. This information is received by LISKA and will not be disclosed, sold or leased to other external companies linked to the fashion industry, accessories and services.
LISKA is responsible of these personal data files, created by and for LISKA with the purpose performing maintenance and management of the relationship with Users, information and distribution of the services of the organization, well as the performance of various activities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases will may be used for the users identification and para and for statistical studies of registered users.
During the process of data collection, and provided that data are requiredUsers will be informed of the mandatory nature or voluntary of the data collection and, in case it’s not deduced implicitly from the electronic form in question, of the necessity of implementation of them for the access of the Users to certain content provided on the websites.
EIn his case, Users will be requested their consent for LISKA can make use of their data in order to send information about the entity, the activities developed or other related issues.
COMMITMENT OF THE USER TO THAT HIS DATA FILE BE ENROLLED IN A FILE.
EAVOID THE TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO A THIRD PARTY WITHOUT USER CONSENT.
Likewise, and unless the user has been informed about the possible existence of transfers of data to third parties, in no case, except in cases covered by the current legislation and the authorizations of the following paragraphs, any third party alien to LISKA will have access, without the express consent of the User, to your personal data and/or of navigation. In all other cases LISKA will collaborate for that the third parties comply with the current legislation, although the responsibility will be required of the mentioned third party.
LISKA will not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this Web, to Liska external companies linked to the fashion and accessories industry.
LISKA will not sell, rent or transfer the e-mails of their Users to other companies, external to Liska linked to the fashion and accessories industry, as outlined in the informative forms of capture personal data.
UNSUBSCRIBE OF INFORMATION DISTRIBUTION LIST
Occasionally, LISKA can send an email notifying the improvements, news and promotional offers, which occur on this website. At any time you can unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com.
LIABILITY OF THE USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites as the use that can made of the information and contents included therein, will be the sole responsibility of who is making. So, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through the same, will be subject to the law, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by Users, who will be entirely responsible of the access and proper use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and with respect for the current legislation, to the moral, to public order, to good manners, to the rights of third parties or the company itself, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they were conceived. LISKA doesn't assume responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for emerging damages or lost profit, arising from the misuse of the services or content made by users or third parties
In compliance with the duty of information laid down in Article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we communicate you that the dynamizing and manager of Web content is LISKA JOYAS, SL domiciled in 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona) Consolat de Mar, 18, and with the management of Internet domain www.liskajoyas.com, inscribed in the corresponding register, and responding the users communications and/or interested through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other commercial activity, trading, administrative or of contracting of goods and/or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain, which operates under the brand LISKA.
INFORMATION ABOUT USE OF OTHER WEB SITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of web pages which she is the holder or ostente hold a right of similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside this web, is the responsibility of their legitimate holders.
LISKA, ordinarily collaborates with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends all users that before accessing these web environments read carefully the applicable legal notice and policy privacy, and only access them after they have understood and accepted in full the legal text. LISKA commits to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who do a misuse into them.
LISKA, recommends, following instructions of Instituto Nacional de Tecnologías de la Comunicación (INTECO) and of Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), for the use of social networks or surfing Web environments, the execution of the following actions:
- All users are advised to resort to using pseudonyms or personal nicks with those that operate through the Internet, allowing them to have a real " digital identity ", that does not compromise the security of your personal and professional life.
- All users are advised to take special care when publishing audiovisual content and graphics on their profiles, since in this case may be putting at risk the privacy and intimacy of people around you.
- All users are advised to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile on the social network, such that it isn’t completely public, but only have access to the information posted on the profile those persons who have been tagged as “friends" or " direct contacts " previously by the user.
- All users are advised to accept as a contact only those persons known or with whom you have any prior relationship, not accepting compulsively all contact requests received and investigating long as it was possible and necessary, who is the person requesting contact through the social network.
- All users are advised to don't post in the user's profile physical contact information, allows anyone to know where you live, where daily work or study or entertainment venues that typically frequent.
- To the microblogging tools users is recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information concerning the places where you are at all times.
- All users are advised to use and publish only content about which you have obtained enough intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense protectable by the national tribunals.
- All users are advised to use different usernames and passwords to enter into the various social networks of which is a member.
- All users are advised to use passwords with a minimum extension of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with use of uppercase and lowercase.
- All users are advised to to have antivirus software installed on their computers and properly updated.
- It must be read all the information concerning the website. In it explains who are the holders of it and the purpose for which the data are requested.
- If the user is younger fourteen years, is also needed the consent of the guardians parents. In these cases, provided that data is requested by a social network must ask the parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Must not be communicated to third parties the usernames and password, nor share them with friends or classmates. These data are private and must not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Wheneveryou have any doubt about a situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, must ask the parents or guardians.